+0.5 (binding) from me.

Tested upgrading form 1.9.0 metadb on Py3.5. Timezones behaving themselves on
Postgres. Have not tested the Rbac-based UI.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/d9fecba14c5eb56990508573a91b13ab27ca5153

<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/d9fecba14c5eb56990508573a91b13ab27ca5153>
 (expanding on UPDATING.md for Logging changes) isn't in the release, but would
only affect people who look at the UPDATING.md in the source tarball, which
isn't going to be very many - most people will check in the repo and just
install via PyPi I'd guess?

-ash