-0.5 (binding)

I should probably have spoken during the discuss, but I was hoping that we
would just settle on the mailing list.

I am not sure what we gain by having an "official" Slack channel. Without a
sustained financial commitment, there is very little community to grow
there, and a lot of knowledge might be kept in a walled garden, non
searchable and non backed up.

I think that for official answers people should come to the mailing list.

Best regards,
Arthur