I dont think this makes sense and I dont that think anyone had a real issue
with this. Execution date has been clearly documented  and is part of the core
principles of airflow. Renaming will create more confusion.

Please note that I do think that as an anonymous user you cannot speak for any
"new airflow user". That is a contradiction to me.

Thanks
Bolke

Sent from my iPhone