Hi all,

In some of our workflows we require a manual validation step, where some
generated data has to be reviewed by an authorised person before the workflow
can continue. We currently model this by using a custom dummy operator that
always fails. After the review, we manually mark it as success and clear the
downstream tasks. This works, but it would be nice to have better
representation of this in the UI. The customisation points for plugins don’t
seem to offer any way of customising UI for specific operators.

Does anyone else have similar use cases? How are you handling this?

Cheers,

        Björn Pollex