I think we should probably drop Python2.7 support for 2.0 since it will be
quite a large undertaking and I expect it to take a long time to complete
since we should batch as many as the non-backwards incompatible changes we
want to make as possible. Even if we drop support a little bit earlier than
Jan 1 2020 I don't think it's the end of the world (since users can just
use older package versions).