Hi Sid, Yusaku,
The above changes could make the load/cpu/memory/network (let's call it
LCMN) metrics be displayed for HDPNameNode.  However, the current behavior
that the LCMN metrics of a node is only reported via the HDPSlaves might be
as designed.

This reason is, in ganglia, the LCMN metric for HDP_GRID is the sum of the
LCMN metric of the HDPNameNode and other HDP*.  Multiple services could be
installed on the same machine.  In that case, if the LCMN metric is
reported via all the HDP*, then the LCMN metric of a node could be reported
multiple times and cause the LCMN metric for the HDP_GRID to be incorrect.

Would you please confirm on this?  Thanks!

--
Cheers
-MJ