Hi all,

I am excited to use the Github's Pull Request model to review and commit
patches to Ambari. As Yusaku is going to follow up with the Apache Infra to
migrate the repository to gitbox, everyone needs to follow the instructions
in this page - https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/ and make sure that you have
linked your github account to gitbox. This step will make sure that you get
read/write access to Apache Ambari repository in github.

Please feel free to reach out to me or seek help from the Apache Infra team
if you are facing any difficulties while linking your github account.

Thanks,
Vivek Ratnavel

--
-Vivek Ratnavel S