Check to see if /usr/lib/ambari-agent/lib is in your PYTHONPATH.

On 3/22/18, 7:17 AM, "xiang....@sky-data.cn" <xiang....@sky-data.cn> wrote:

    Hi!

    I do some changes and rebuild a ambari-agent rpm pkg, but start failed.

    Here is the log:
    + nohup /usr/bin/python
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/AmbariAgent.py start
    Killed
    [root@dx-storage-1 etc]# /usr/bin/python
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/AmbariAgent.py start
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/AmbariAgent.py", line
25, in <module>
    from Controller import AGENT_AUTO_RESTART_EXIT_CODE
    File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/Controller.py", line
23, in <module>
    import ambari_simplejson as json
    ImportError: No module named ambari_simplejson

    I am sure that i never change ambari_simplejson or other python pkgs, could
someone help me?