I just happened to have connections. I think Roman especially did the most
difficult part to sort out the process and re-establish Ambari
legitimately. Zhiguo’s relentless effort on initiating the whole thing from
zero is also the crucial part of the success. Of course, it can’t happened
w/o all the community member’s help.

I see the newly established Ambari community already has many healthy
discussions ongoing and is working closely w/ the Bigtop community. I can
imagine the community thriving in the near future.

Zhiguo Wu <wuzhi...@apache.org>於 2022年8月25日 週四,下午9:37寫道: