Dear bbattula,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Recently, all the Pull Requests (PRs) submitted for Ambari have been failing
during the CI/CD pipeline, consistently reporting the same error:

```
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec
(Bower install) on project ambari-admin: Command execution failed.: Process
exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]
```

Upon investigating the content of the PRs and executing the same commands in
the CI/CD environment, I have successfully passed the pipeline. Therefore, it
appears that the issue is unrelated to the reported error and is specific to
the CI/CD environment.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your support
in resolving the CI/CD issue.

Best regards,
jialiang