Von: LinkinStar <linkins...@apache.org>
Datum: Donnerstag, 2. November 2023 um 10:06
An: dev@answer.apache.org <dev@answer.apache.org>
Betreff: About the process of releasing a binary
Hi,

We are learning about the process of releasing a binary and have
encountered a few problems. 1. If our third-party dependencies don't have
the NOTICE, do we just need our own NOTICE when we release a binary? 2. I'd
like to ask if there are any Golang projects that have released binaries in
the past that I can learn from.

Thanks. Regards