Attached is the documentation (I hope).

-Rob A

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ssh exec task...

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Rob H. Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Attached is the documentation.

No it isn't (no HTML parts on our list, even attachments).  Could you
either send it to me directly or simply zip it up before attaching it?

> I wonder if there is anyway to wait for the thread to finnish?

So do I.  I played with reading from the outputstream (much like the
StreamPumper stuff in <exec>) in the hope the IO would block, but have
no good results so far.

I'll try to understand the inner workings of jsch (though my time is a
bit limited ATM) and ask on jsch-users if all else fails.  You are
invited to do some research of your own, of course 8-)

> Does this mean that ant will report "Build Successfull" before the
> command has actually completed (Yuk)?

Potentially.