From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 5:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ssh exec task...

Hi Robert,

as you may have seen, our mailing list software strips all HTML parts
from mails.  I'm sure there has been some message in addition to the
tarball 8-)

I've committed modified versions of your code - in particular I've
made the password part of user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/path optional to really
enable key based authentication for scp and made your SSHExec task use
SSHBase (more than it did before, at least 8-).

The main thing missing now is documentation for <sshexec>.