From: Gus Heck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:58 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: Ant task and dirset/fileset

Hmm I notice that the source is marked as experimental and subject to
change. Is this still true? To what extent. I am slightly leary of
upgrading to an alpha branch for our builds, particularly if the
compelling feature is going to be a moving target :)

Also in your example buildfile, I am not sure I understand how the
targets work. It looks like clean, build reversion and rebuild all do
the same thing?

-Gus