I found a new external resource: JMX4Ant

It provides JMX access from Ant.

I adapted the JMeta-XDocs for external.xml:

      <subsection name="JMX4Ant">

        Extensions). It provides tasks for getting and setting attributes
        of MBeans, invoking their methods and much more.</p>

            <th>Compatibility:</th>
            <th>URL:</th>
                  http://jmx4ant.sourceforge.net/</a>
            <th>Contact:</th>
            <th>License:</th>
      </subsection>

I am not sure with the Ant-compatibility, because I haven´t found any hint
on the homepage.
And I don´t know whether Brian Dueck want to be written as contact (but his
eMail-adress in on the main page
of that project), so I send this eMail to him, too.

Can someone add this?

Jan Matèrne