peter reilly wrote:

> On Friday 25 April 2003 18:32, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>> On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 01:25  PM, Costin Manolache wrote:
>> > All I ask is to do the changes in the core separately.
>>
>> +1
>>
> +1
>> I'm in agreement with you on the order of events, Costin, 100%.
>> <antlib> with tasks/datatypes is fair game to migrate into HEAD, then
>
> with xml or with properties?

I am happy with XML - if it uses Ant XML processing.

I just finally learned how the XML processing is done ( thanks Conor ! ),
so I don't want another sax parser ( i.e. I would preffer to use
ProjectHelper instead of AntLibraryHandler ).

It's easy to make ProjectHelper allow <antlib> at top level and restrict
childs.

Costin