Jan,Peter:

        Thanks for fixing the email address.

Main.main() -> Main.start() -> Main.Main() and none of these methods
store the arguments. So you can´t access them.
You can modify this class (should be very easy ...). But then you have a
customized version of an Ant base class.

I definitely don't want to customize a base Ant class ..

        I'll have to think about this ..

Regards,
Harsha