From: peter reilly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 18:01
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: FW: Retrieve all the nodes in an XML file using xmlproperty

On Monday 12 May 2003 13:21, Dharnidhar Vemuri wrote:
> Do u mean with apache-ant-1.6alpha? Let me test it with this version.
Yes, I meant apache-ant-1.6alpha, my e-mail was a little confusing.

My build.xml file is
<project default="t">
  <target name="t">
    <delete quiet="yes" dir="classes"/>
    <mkdir dir="classes"/>
    <xmlproperty file="x.xml" collapseAttributes="true"/>

    <echo>${suite.testcases.filename}</echo>
    <javac srcdir="src" destdir="classes"
           includes="${suite.testcases.filename}"/>
  </target>

</project>

and the output is:
t:
   [delete] Deleting directory
/home/preilly/proj/learning/xmlproperties/classes
    [mkdir] Created dir: /home/preilly/proj/learning/xmlproperties/classes
     [echo] MyModule.java,MyModule1.java
    [javac] Compiling 2 source files to
/home/preilly/proj/learning/xmlproperties/classes

Cheers,
Peter