From: Matt Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:05 AM
To: Ant Developers List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Overridable targets?

I have implemented this in ant 1.5.1 and 1.5.3 and have been using for
multiple projects without issue.  I have cascaded build files throughout
each of my projects, and each build file has a set of common targets
with are included in the project specific buildfiles via the XML ENTITY.

I also allow project to overloaded so that you can include a completely
separate buildfile in a target and use am using it to define project
dependencies in a hierarchical way!

Works Great!

Matt