Peter, you are not the only one who sees failures on Windows for these
tests. Additionnally, on my machine a couple of other tests fail (Image,
Antlr, ...)
That is not so good. We need to work on these failing tests (to see if the
testcases or the classes being tested are wrong, and fix whatever needs to
be fixed).
On top of the 400+ open bugreps.
Antoine