Hi Stefan,

OK, I will try this [using File#createTempFile inside
FileUtils#createTempFile].

The JavaDoc concerning FileUtils#createTempFile said :

>>This method is different to File.createTempFile of JDK 1.2 as it doesn't
create the file itself and doesn't use platform specific temporary directory
when the parentDir attribute is null.

It sounds like File#createTempFile actually creates the file ?

Do we want to call File#deleteOnExit for these temporary files ? (make sure
that they get deleted if the VM crashes or exits ?)

Antoine