Steve Collins wrote, On 14/07/2003 23.47:

I would like to see an option to the <import> task of whether the file
must exist.
Ant exits now if the imported file is not there.

It would be useful to me since my build file uses XSLT to generate files
to be imported and those files are not there on the first run of the
build script.

Can't you import after the transformation? Have you tried using the condition task?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -