On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 10:26 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
I'd be very careful with pulling down examples for our tasks from a
page that anybody can edit (mostly anonymously) and include it in our
distribution as definitive reference information.

I'm even hesitant to do it for online docs.

Yeah, I understand the hesitation. Although....

Can I get the Wiki (whichever wiki) to send things like commit mails?

I just e-mailed Andy Oliver about whether we can get the nagoya wiki to e-mail dev@ when the Ant or sub pages change.

There is an RSS feed, at least. And certainly having an e-mail sent when a page changes is an easy thing to implement - so hopefully that kind of thing is already a feature of at least some wiki packages.

I really do not want to browse dozens of pages (as we have dozens of
tasks) every day to monitor them - and I certainly do not want to get
mails for pages that do not contribute to the Ant manual, of course.

No, I would not advocate either of those.

        Erik