[It is the PMC's responsibility to ensure that our releases are OK, so
only PMC member votes are binding, that shouldn't stop anybody else
from speking her/his mind.]

Conor has created the 1.5.4 distribution, it can be found at
<http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/ant-1.5.4/>.  In addition I've diffed
the source and binary releases of 1.5.3-1 against their corresponding
files and the results are in that directory as well (*-dist.diff).

All javadocs differ, but I've verified that the only changes are style
changes.

Please vote for/against these archives as the 1.5.4 release.  Here's
my +1 for starters.