A little hackish, but this works...

Redirects the INFO output to VERBOSE. --DD

  /** Silent version of <unzip>. */
  private static class SilentExpand extends Expand {
    public void log(String msg) {
      super.log(msg, Project.MSG_VERBOSE);
    }
    public void log(String msg, int level) {
      super.log(msg, (level==Project.MSG_INFO? Project.MSG_VERBOSE: level));
    }
  } // END class DspModuleInstall.SilentExpand