I probably would not have needed <antReturn> if I had access to <import>...
I feel it's a little hackish too, even though it serves my purpose just
fine for now. The fact that ProjectComponent reference instances change
Project when returned could have negative side effects for example???

> > Three +1s are required for a code change, so, by the likes of it,
> > the vote will have a negative result.
>
> No, just no positive result.

Sorry for dropping the ball on you ;-) I posted this code kinda showing off
I guess, during the <import> discussion if you recall, and also because it
might be useful to somebody else. I looked at the Antelope one, and really
didn't like the code duplication I saw there. So I hacked my own thanks to a
loop hope related to the Introspection rules of Ant to get a hold of the
nested private project... Would be cleaner in <ant> proper, but still not
great.

<import> is the way to go forward I think. I'm just missing it with my 1.5.3
Ant used in production builds (augmented Ant, but not modified in any way).

Thanks for proposing my code though. Cheers, --DD

PS: Maybe Ant-Contrib would like to incorporate <antReturn>
    to compete on features with Antelope??? ;-)