The problem I had when I tried was rsync. Even after installing a Windows
version of rsync, I still couldn't figure it out, because the drive letters
(C: and co.) where interpreted as port numbers by rsync...

And not using rsync simply takes FOREVER!

If anybody manages to make it work, let me know. Thanks, --DD

PS: It's probably possible to make rsync on Windows work with GUMP,
    I just didn't have enough wits and will myself...