> Antidote Reopener changed to use global PropertiesManager
> (instead of writing its own Properties file).

Hi Jack!

I just wanted to apply your patch, but other then the first one I had
problems with this one! CVS simply said, that the file contains no valid
patch! Can you re-send it please! Or can someone else drop in - just in
the case I am trying to apply the patch wrongly ;-)?

The code looks good, thoug, and I think it'll do, waht it is meant to be
;-)!

Geetings,
Christoph