Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
I have made a build on my PC with jdk 1.4.

The following tests are failing for me :

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaisonTest
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaisonTest

because they cannot find org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser

Are you running build/test or ant/test?

org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest

    [junit] Testcase:
testReferences(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):
    [junit] Testcase:
testReferenceAbuse(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):

these 2 tests seem to fail because the corresponding build file should put
in the classpath of the forked java task the ant run time, and does not do
it.

will look at these. if it was the problem you emailed me earlier about, that is now fixed (no registry of assertions in types/defaults.properties)

I have also seen that there is no html documentation for assertions.

that is fixed.