aha, "with ssh-agent". That is the deamon which serves the right
passphrase/password for a server, right?

Exactly there is the problem (I think) - cvs opens a ssh (but not with
a command line interface) and I canīt type my passphrase in it.

It seems that ssh on your machine asks the deamon and all works ...

Does the deamon work on win? ...