That directory is created in selector.xml target
"modifiedselectortest-scenario-prepare"
src\etc\testcases\types\selectortest\src is the value of ${test.dir}/src.
And
${test.dir} is deleted in target "cleanup" which is called from
ModifiedSelectorTest.doScenarioTest():542:bft.tearDown();

All three scenario-tests use that common method. ... ops, spell check of
line 508:
  testSceanrioCoreSelectorSettings()
should be
  testScenarioCoreSelectorSettings()
         ^^

The bft.tearDown() is done in a finally block so it should be executed.
What do you think?

Jan