Matt Benson wrote:
Has anyone had a look at this stuff?  It's a very
minor change, but since it's an enhancement I'm
guessing it's not going to make 1.6.  What will it
take to get it added to the 1.7 tree (assuming it
can't make 1.6)?

It'll go into 1.7, barring any objections from anyone. I know it is irritating adding a new feature before 1.6 ships and not have it go in, which is why I got in there first with my -nice option to Ant1.7a. Since I've already had to postpone my own additions to the next version, I dont feel bad about breaking the bad news to anyone else.

As to what it will take probably just reminders and reminders :)

-Matt