Hi all!

I just want to tell you, that the President of the company "Druide"
http://www.druide.com Eric Brunelle infomed me, that his company own the (not
shure
if just French or international) trademarks for the name "Antidote" in
relation to computer software products. If I understand correctly the purpose of
this software (http://www.antidote.info) it is a spellchecking and thesaurus
software for general purpose and has nothing in common with our "ANTidote".

I proposed to let everything like it is, linking his URL from out Antidote
project page to redirect the users of the other Antidote...

Anyways: If we have to rename it, I propose to use a simple and gereic name
like "Ant GUI".

Additionally: Renaming sounds like a "not too bad" idea, because I found
(using Google) some virus detection programs called "Antidote"...

Thoughts!?!
Christoph