On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I would like to release ant 1.6 on Thursday, December 18th, in the
> evening.

I'll be on vacation already, assume you have my provisional +1.

> Enhancement reports asked by our users can be dealt with in minor
> releases of ant 1.6 or in ant 1.7.

As well as the open bug reports.  A zero-bug release will never
happen, no matter how long we wait 8-)

What about the name?  1.6 or 1.6.0?  I tend to prefer 1.6.0 as we know
pretty well that a 1.6.1 is going to happen.