-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Reilly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the report.
Yes, the handling of the ant namespace is incorrect due
to a change between 1.6beta3 and 1.6.0.
I have placed a fix now.
Peter

Dominique Devienne wrote:

Just starting updating from Ant 1.6 beta1 to 1.6 official,
and I've having a bad surprise. It seems there's a problem
handling the default Ant namespace when explicitly specified,
or when used as the default namespace, at least for the <tstamp>
task.

Have I doing something wrong??? --DD