> From: Peter Reilly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> description attributes are allowed on tasks and targets, so it is a
> logical
> extension to have them for the nested elements - esp for macrodef
> attributes/elements.
> Peter

I didn't dispute that, just the fact that it's often not practical
to put long descriptions in an XML attributes. I was proposing to
allow an alternate way to provide description which is more compatible
with writing detailed descriptions. I would actually like such an
alternate mechanism to also be available for tasks and targets...

Oh well, never mind! --DD