Thanks everyone; you've saved me much time.

The Wabbit

At 06:52 AM 2/18/2004, you wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Peter Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your container class will need to check if the Task is
> an UnknownElement and call perform on it to
> convert it to a Task and to execute it.
> (see apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential)

Peter, could you write something up for the FAQ?

I've seen similar comments on the Webtest[1] list where people can't
run Webtest against Ant 1.6.x - so the change obviously affects custom
TaskContainers very badly.  We should make it known, at least.

Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/WebTestHome.html