--- Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Matt Benson
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> This is in the part I've committed for the jpackage
> folks, right?

Actually, I think it was from the previous change to
avoid escaping the quote on the command line when
certain paths ended with backslashes.  This gives me a
chance to half-retract what I said about escaping
issues as well, since upon re-reading Antoine's
original message those problems were encountered with
ant.bat and I was using ant under cygwin.  If we're
lucky that puts us back in the Java world to figure
out why Ant doesn't like a UNC ANT_HOME.  :)

-Matt