Dominique Devienne wrote:
Is there no way to moderate Wikis? Or at least the changes that include
URLs? --DD

Hmmm... I don't find anything like it that works with MoinMoin :-/

ATM we are finding that blocking bad IPs is giving decent results.

In any case, this is where we are heading at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Doco

Excerpt:
"
Features at a glance

   1. super-easy editing (should satisfy wiki lovers)
   2. minimal, efficient and secure workflow (should satisfy
      board@ legal concerns)
   3. should allow the creation of static content (should
      satisfy infrastructure@ load concerns and mirror@ concerns)
   4. should aim to reduce the production of custom code to a minimum
      (all code should go back to the projects that it depends on,
       if makes sense to do so)
   5. should come up with structured XML content well organized in a
      versioned repository (should aim to make content long-lasting
      and easily repurposed)
   6. should aim at complete internationalization of the content
"

Forrest is almost there for the final generation, Lenya is proceeding well and Slide has just released a new version.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -