Hi

I actually used the same technique as proposed in the bug report on the recorder test cases. Stefan modified that one in such a way that not the files from cvs are "fixed" but copies of those files. I would propose to either go the same way here or take a better approach in actually write a new file comparison function that has the ability to ignore differences in line endings and use that one for most test cases.

Kind Regards, Martijn