Don't specify basedir in the sub-project build.xml and invoke it via
<ant/> from a build.xml in the c:\MyProject directory (with basedir
"."): the sub-project will inherit the main project's basedir (i.e.
c:\MyProject). Alternatively, access your source directory via ../src
(which seems a bit duff, but workable). Finally, look at the <ant/> and
<subant/> tasks' documentation.

Phil :n.