On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a prototype re-implementation of Javah that Dax and I worked
> on (well, mostly Dax ;-). Let me refresh my memory for it. It may be
> a good starting point.

I really only want to decouple the task from the Sun implementation,
much the same way I've done for native2ascii now or has been done for
rmic and javac before.  If you feel I'd be getting in the way of
extensibility, let me know.,

It may isolate us from changes in the JDK in some way as well, see the
oldjavah code in Javah.

For Kaffe it'll run the native kaffeh executable.