Yves Martin wrote:
"Jose Alberto Fernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Of course, if such a place needs to exists for you to
store the other files in your project, then the question
is why don't you put the buildfile there as well?

 Good question. Here is the context:
 - I'm writing a build system with a 'pure' Ant (that may be open-sourced as
   soon as internal politic debates are over)
 - My build system plugin structure is simple: a jar with compiled classes and
   one or many Ant build file as resources. Of course such build file must
   fulfill constraints to work properly.

Have you considered the use of an antlib for it?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -