Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Peter Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Should we wait a few more days?

Maybe yes.

Of the 260+ reports that are real bug reports (not enhancement
requests), there are > 20 reports against optional SCM tasks nobody of
us can test, > 20 reports against J2EE tasks for containers nobody of
us uses and around 10 against jspc and ejbjar each, which I don't use
and don't have the environment or knowledge to test either.

I could set up VSS and starteam support in a vmware image; perforce is also a freebie, leaving clearcase. If anyone else has VMWare *and* an MSDN license I could share with them the resulting image.

JSPC needs to be deprecated; it wont work against 5.x, people should use tomcat's own.