On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Matt Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As Stefan's recent Bugzilla activity shows, we have a
> lot of outstanding bugreps on SCM tasks.

I hope that's not all that it shows (I mean, I'm also fixing a few
bugs, not just moving them 8-)

> This raises the question of library package structure, incidentally,
> but that aside, we might be able to actually get someone to support
> some of these tasks if we could grant commit access per SCM system.
> What do others think?

Yes, issues like this are the reason I proposed commit access at the
library level in the first place.  SVN supports authorization at the
directory level OOTB and our infrastructure may some day support SVN
accounts without real accounts on the server - so creating new
accounts would become easier.