> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Whoa, that's new!
>
> Yes, and it's cool.
>
> > Since when don't we get the diffs inline in the email?
>
> We still do.  We don't if the commit mail is too big, in which case we
> get the links.
>
> What happenend before was that the mail simply bounced to the
> committer and then the committer forwarded the list of changed files
> (or forgot about it).

Sounds like an improvement I now realize.

However, can we improve on the improvement? Like putting inline diffs
for files with just a few changes, and a link for the heavily modified
files? The script that sends the email obviously knows how many lines
have been changed per file, so it's doable, no?

It would limit the number of links to go to to just a few.
In this case, just 2 links instead of 6.  --DD