Can we keep old [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address for SVN updates? The commit messages just spam dev build list.

- Alexey.

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

you may have noticed my test commit.

I plan to import the svn, dotnet and antunit things from proposal
somewhere under sandbox/antlibs, I'm not exactly sure when I'll find
time to do that, though.

I've chose antlibs instead of libs (as suggested by DD), but we can
change that easily in SVN by moving the directory.