> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> for the svn tasks I've used org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.svn, for the
> "newer" antunit I've used org.apache.ant.antlibs.antunit.
>
> I'd like to drop the "tools" for antlibs and I think antlibs should be
> somewhere in the package names, so I'd turn the former into
> org.apache.ant.antlibs.svn.
>
> Any other ideas, preferences?

I'm all for dropping tools. But I don't like the sounds of ant.antlibs.
I just don't like the repetition. I personally prefer either ant.libs or
even just org.apache.antlibs, although the later being a new top-level
name is probably not appropriate.

No strong feeling really, but reading ant.antlibs is painful to me
somehow ;-) --DD