Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2005, Steve Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't know, though, guys.  What do you think?  Is it really worth
it to avoid making the users upgrade?

For me it depends on when you wanted to see the new task.

If you wanted to include it in 1.6.4 (which is unlikely to happen
anyway, given Steve's and Matt's comments) then you wouldn't get a +1
from me if it forced people to upgrade commons-net.  This is just too
fresh IMHO.

If you are shooting for 1.7, having the code depend on commons-net
1.4.x is fine with me.

Well, I've done it. 1.4.0 is no longer required. Have a look. It isn't too ugly.