--- Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any chance for a quick start guide?

Hmmm.  I actually don't know what else to say beyond
the updates to the manual under Concepts and Types,
and the modified tasks: pathconvert, concat, length +
resourcecount.  Let me know what further information
you think we need to provide, as far as you can
without knowing what that information IS, anyway.  ;)

I also need to document that <path> can take any
filesystem-only resourcecollection as a nested
element.

-Matt